Sample Application letter for a teaching job
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for TEACHING JOB – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for teaching job in your college for the subject Data Structure. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. I am a M.tech graduate with 4 years experience in teaching field. Out of that I have been teaching 6 semesters on this Data Structure subject and I have given 100% of results in all the semesters. Also I have cleared the UGC sponsored national level JRF and NET examination. Now I request you to accept my application and give me a positive response. Also I have attached my resume with this letter.
Points to remember:Sample Application letter for a teaching job
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- how to write teaching application letter
- sample letter of application for teachers
- sample letter head to accept my application
- sample application letter to teach in tertiary
- letter of application to teach college
- application letter for a teaching job
- how to write a letter of application for teaching job
- format on hw to rite letter on a teaching job
- examples to accept a teaching job
- example of application letter for a teaching job