Resignation letter format for doctors
Subject- resigning my designation from “Junior Doctor Trainee”- regarding.
I feel great to convey you that my Training period as junior doctor was completed two days before and because of that I got my new offer letter as Doctors of Medicine in JIPMER. Since I have a great exposure under your guidance I shine in the interview and got my new offer as soon as I complete my Training period. I thank you very much sir and I am grateful to you throughout my life time. Since I am supposed to join in that designation within 4 days I request you to accept my resignation and return back my original documents and bless me for my future life in this Doctor Profession.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter format for doctors
- doctors resignation letter sample
- Physicians Resignation Letters
- doctor resigning sample letter
- Resignation letter for doctors
- Resignation Letter Sample Doctor
- resignation physician time
- sample letter of doctor resignation
- sample of resignation letter by a physician
- resignation letter for a doctor due to low salary