Resignation letter format for Day-Care Teacher
Points to remember:
Report your resignation.
Convey your reason.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format for Day-Care Teacher
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post of an Caretaker of Day-care- regarding
I hereby declare my official resignation notice as an Caretaker from here. Since am conceived my family request to take rest for some months. And also I don’t feel comfortable to work here at this state. So I have decided to resign the job of Caretaker of this Institute. I may take a long leave in the name of Maternity. But since I have to take care of my child after my delivery I could not continue after my leave. So I have made this decision. Am sorry and I thank the owner of this institute to work over here for these many days.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter for daycare
- resignation from daycare letter
- Sample Resignation Letter for Daycare
- daycare resignation from parents
- what to write in a daycare resign
- how to write a resignation childcare
- how to write a resignation letter for child care
- letter of parent leaving daycare
- letter resigning child from daycare
- how to wright an exit letter for day care