Resignation letter format for Day-Care Teacher
Points to remember:
Report your resignation.
Convey your reason.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format for Day-Care Teacher
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post of an Caretaker of Day-care- regarding
I hereby declare my official resignation notice as an Caretaker from here. Since am conceived my family request to take rest for some months. And also I don’t feel comfortable to work here at this state. So I have decided to resign the job of Caretaker of this Institute. I may take a long leave in the name of Maternity. But since I have to take care of my child after my delivery I could not continue after my leave. So I have made this decision. Am sorry and I thank the owner of this institute to work over here for these many days.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter as a lead teacher in a daycare
- Letter of resignation for Daycare
- daycare resignation notice
- resignation letter for daycare
- resignation letter day care
- how to write a resignation letter if resigning from a daycare
- sample resignation letter for daycare
- sample resignation letter for daycare teacher
- sample letter of resignation for a day care provider
- sample letter of resignation from childcare assistan teacher