Resignation letter format for Clerk
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Resignation letter Sample for Clerk
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post of clerk- regarding.
I repent to resign the job of clerk from this treasury office of Villianur. Since I feel to continue my studies for my future life enhancement and also my B.tech graduation is not enough to fulfil my dream I have decided to continue my studies and so I have decided to resign this job. So I request you to accept my resignation letter. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carryon my job in all the ways and a very special thanks I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- sample resignation letter for sales clerk
- letter of resignation as a conveyancing clerk
- clerical resignation letter
- sample of resignation letter of clerk
- sample of resignation letter for sales clerk
- sample of resignation letter for clerk
- sample of resignation letter for billing clerk
- sample letter resignation from a Emergency Room Clerk
- resignation letter of a cash clerk
- resignation letter format for school from an clerk