Resignation letter format for Clerk
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Resignation letter Sample for Clerk
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post of clerk- regarding.
I repent to resign the job of clerk from this treasury office of Villianur. Since I feel to continue my studies for my future life enhancement and also my B.tech graduation is not enough to fulfil my dream I have decided to continue my studies and so I have decided to resign this job. So I request you to accept my resignation letter. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carryon my job in all the ways and a very special thanks I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter for bank clerk
- examples of resignation letters to a church for clerk
- resination letters for a church clerk position
- resignation letter from clerk#
- Resignation Letter FOR CLERK
- bank clerk resignation letter
- resignation letter by bank clerk
- how can i resign for the post of bank clerk
- enquiry bank clerk resignation letter
- sample resignation letter as a clerk