Resignation letter format for Call Centre
Points to remember:
Declare your resignation.
Convey the reason.
Thank your colleagues.
Sample Resignation letter format for Call Centre
Dear sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post of Customer Care Executive- regarding.
I regret to say that I am in a position to resign my designation of Customer Care Executive. Due to answering the calls continuously for 8 hrs a day, I am suffering from ear problem. When I consult the doctor he says to avoid such things for the goodness of health and the recovery from this will be sooner. So considering my health I have decided to move on from this good office. So I request you to condone me for my decision and accept my resignation from this designation.
I thank all my co-workers who have cooperated with me for doing my work sincerely with dedication. I regret once again for resigning my designation.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter for medical reasons
- call center resignation letter
- call center regain letter
- resignation letter from a call center
- resignation letter for call center agent
- resignation letter for bpo agent
- resignation in bpo from cce
- example of call center resignation
- cce resignation letter
- resignation letter in call centre