Resignation letter format for Bank
Points to remember:
Remind your account number.
Convey the reason for your dropping of an account.
Request to return the money sooner.
Sample Resignation letter format for Bank
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- dropping the account of this Bank- regarding.
I am an account holder of Acc.No 875037582 which is a fixed deposit account. I hereby announce I would like to close my Account since I need the deposited amount for some personal reasons. Though the period of account has not been expired I don’t want to continue the account. So I request you to accept my resignation as an Account holder of your Bank and return back my cash as soon as possible. Along with this letter I have enclosed my debit card and bank passbook.
Other Sample example letter format are
- sample of resignation letter from a bank
- resignation letter from bank
- axis bank resign letter
- rezine letters on hdfcbank teller
- Resignation Letter to card bank
- resignation letter from banking sector
- resignation letter bank
- resignation from bank accounts
- reisgnation letter bank
- how to write resignstion letter from bank