Resignation letter format for Assistant Professor
Points to be remembered:
Intimation of your promotion.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Thanking your Co-workers.
Sample Resignation letter format for Assistant Professor
Subject- resigning the post of Assistant Professor- regarding.
I am glad to reveal that I got a job as Professor in Pondicherry University Computer Science Dept. As an assistant professor I have to give preference to that position. From this college I have learnt many useful tips to enhance my teaching level. Since am supposed to join in there by this weekend I am in a position to move from here by today. So I request you to kindly accept my resignation letter and give back all my original documents as soon as possible so that I could be able to reach and report there in the time being.
I thank all my colleagues who have really encouraged me to handle the classes for the students. Though I move on from this college I will be available all the time to do any kind of help for this academic.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter format for assistant professor
- resignation letter for college lecturer
- Assistant professor resignation letter
- resignation letter from engineering college
- Resignation letter from the post of assistant professor
- application for resignation from the post of lecturer
- assistant professor resignation letter format
- resignation letter format for lecturer
- resignation letter for engineering college
- resignation letter format for a faculty