Resignation letter format due to Working Condition
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Working Condition
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to working condition- regarding.
I hereby declare my resignation letter and this will be effective after two days of the date mentioned above. I feel am working slowly when I compare myself with my previous works. I don’t know the reason. But I could not correct my behaviour. Since am in a responsible position am afraid that it may harm the company crises economically. So I have decided to resign this job. So I request you to accept my resignation letter. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carryon my job in all the ways and a very special thanks I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to poor management
- letters of resignation due to work conditions
- resignation letter sample with reason working conditions
- letter of resignation bad working conditions
- resignation letter samples with reason terrible working conditions
- resignation letter template poor working conditions
- resignation letter unsatisfactory working conditions
- resigning from a job due to working conditions
- sample letter unsafe work place
- SAMPLE LETTERS ABOUT BETTER WORKING CONDITIONS