Resignation letter format due to Work Pressure
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Work Pressure
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to work pressure- regarding.
I hereby declare my official resignation letter from the post of Assistant programme of TCS. Due to the work pressure given to me by the company I feel mental stress and I could not concentrate in my personal life. This is a burden for me to carry on my life. Am afraid I may go mad. So I have decided to resign this job. So I request you to accept my resignation letter. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carry on my job in all the ways and a very special thanks, I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to work pressure
- resignation letter due to pressure
- resignation due to work pressure
- resignation for work pressure
- resignation letter teacher due to pressure
- resignation letter work pressure
- resigning due to pressure