Resignation letter format due to Work Load
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Work Load
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to workload- regarding.
I regret to resign the job of Office clerk. I resign the job because of the workload given to me. As you know in the past month the company providing me to accomplish the task of a month works within a week. It’s a heavy workload. Regarding this, I have made many complaints. But no response from the administration side. So I have decided to resign this job. So I request you to accept my resignation letter. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carry on my job in all the ways and a very special thanks, I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to heavy workload
- resignation letter format for heavy workload
- resignation letter due to low salary annd high workload
- job resign letter for office work load
- regine lettter for heavy work load
- resignation for low salary and workload#spf=1
- excessive workload letter
- resignation letter due to over workload
- resignation letter for over work load
- resignation letter format due to work burden