Resignation letter format due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to unsatisfactory work circumstances- regarding.
Please accept this letter as a notice of my resignation and this will be effective in two from the date mentioned above. I repent for resigning my designation of Deputy Engineer due to the in cooperative nature of my co-workers. Because of them I feel very uncomfortable to work in this company. I don’t know the reason why they are like this, but I feel much dissatisfaction with their work. When I ask for the reason they are not ready to reveal it. So I have decided to resign my job I request you to accept this resignation.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter unsatisfactory work circumstances
- resignation letter - unsatisfactory work circumstances
- resignation letter due to unsatisfactory work circumstances
- resignation letter unsatisfactory
- resignation due to unsatisfied work