Resignation letter format due to Unprofessional Behaviour
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Unprofessional Behaviour
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to unprofessional behaviour- regarding.
I regret to resign the job of Speed Post delivery boy. Since am from some interior part of the village I don’t know the gestures to live in this modern city. Because of that some unprofessional behaviour was been committed by me on last Monday. I have to be responsible for my mistake and I resign my job for that. So I request you to accept my resignation letter. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carryon my job in all the ways and a very special thanks, I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to unprofessional behaviour
- resignation letter due to bad behaviour of boss
- resignation letter due to rude boss
- resignation letter because of unprofessional boss
- resignation letter due to unprofessionalism
- resignation letter unprofessional boss
- resignation letter for rude boss
- resignation letter for bad behavior
- format of resignation letter because of bad behaviour of management
- resignation letter because of rude manager