Resignation letter format due to Unhappiness
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Unhappiness
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to unhappiness- regarding.
I regret to resign the job of Assistant professor from this college. The reason behind my resign is the unhappiness feel due to this college. I am sorry to say that the students here never respect the staff members. At this situation, I don’t feel happy to be a teacher for that kind of students. So I have decided to resign this job. So I request you to accept my resignation letter. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carry on my job in all the ways and a very special thanks, I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter sample with reason unhappy
- resignation letter due to unhappiness
- letter of resignation samples unhappy
- Unhappy Resignation Letter
- job resignation due to unsatisfied appraisal
- resignation letter teacher due to unhappiness
- unhappy resignation letter sample