Resignation letter format due to Unfair Treatment
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Unfair Treatment
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to unfair treatment- regarding.
I hereby declare my official resignation from the post of Assistant Programmer of Skype. The reason for my resignation is the unfair treatment by my Team Leader. Regarding the project that was going now, some conflict occurred between me and my TL. From then onwards he treats me in something unusual way. With this mentality, I feel embarrass to work under him. So I have decided to resign my job. So I request you to accept my resignation and I thank all who work with me. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carryon my job in all the ways and a very special thanks, I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to unfair treatment
- resignation letter due to unfair treatment sample
- resignation letter for unfair treatment
- letter of resignation due to unfair treatment
- sample resignation letter due to unfair treatment
- sample of resignation letter due to unfair treatment
- resignation letter sample with reason unfair
- resignation letter after unfair treatment
- Resign due to treatment
- resignation due to unfair treatment