Resignation letter format due to Transfer
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Transfer
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to transfer- regarding.
I hereby declare my resignation from the job of System Manager. Since my home is located near to my office now am far enough to stay in this office itself. But the company has decided me to take me away from my home and gave a transfer order to make me to get away from my home. Regarding this I have asked your good office but no response. So I have decided to move on from this office. So I would like to resign my job and I request to return back my original documents so that it could help me to seek some other job. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carryon my job in all the ways and a very special thanks I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to transfer
- resignation transfer letter
- letter of resignation for transfer
- resignation letter due to spouse transfer
- resignation letter to transfer
- how to write notice letter to job when transferring
- resignation letter not transfer
- resignation letter job transfer sample
- resignation transfer letter to boss
- resignation with tranfer letter