Resignation letter format due to Low Salary
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Salary
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to low salary- regarding.
I request you to take this letter as my resignation letter. I am the Compounder of this hospital for the past 5 years. At first when I join this hospital they paid me Rs. 5000/- per month. But after that there was no increment on my salary. At the end of this 5th year, I was been paid the same amount. Regarding this, I have submitted so many letters but there was no response from the other side. At this economical world, I could not cope up with the old salary. So I request you to relieve me from this office.
Other Sample example letter format are
- Reduction of Salary to resignation letter
- resign leter due to salary stisfication
- resignation letter due to pay cut
- resignation letter due to salary cut
- resignation letter due to uninformed cutting of salary
- samples of resignation letter due to reduction of salary