Resignation letter format due to No Salary Increment
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to No Salary Increment
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to no salary increment- regarding.
I request you to take this letter as my resignation letter and I resign from the post Senior Manager of this office. At the time of my interview, the company promised me they will increase the salary after 6 months of my date of joining. But I have joined one year before but no salary increment yet. Regarding this, I have submitted so many letters but there was no response from the other side. At this economical world, I could not cope up with the old salary. So I request you to relieve me from this office. I thank all who work with me and were encouraging me to do my work in an efficient and full-fledged manner. They were really helpful to carry on my job in all the ways and a very special thanks, I dedicate for them.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to no salary increment
- resignation letter due to low salary increment
- resignation letter for low salary increment
- resignation letter for salary increment
- resignation letter reason salary increment
- resignation letter due to salary increment
- resignation letter due to low salary increment sample
- resignation letter for not increasing salary
- resignation letter due to no increment
- resignation letter not satisfied salary