Resignation letter format due to No Payment of Salary
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to No Payment of Salary
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to no payment of salary- regarding.
I request you to take this letter as my resignation letter. I am the Technical Assistant of this company for the past 2 years. At the time when I do the contract, the salary was good and it was paid in time. But when I turn into a monthly salary worker payment of salary getting delay and delay and now for the past 6 months no salary has been awarded. So I have decided to resign this job. I request you to accept my resignation and return my pending salary.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to non payment of salary
- sample resignation letter due to non payment of salary
- letter asking for pending salary after resignation
- resignation letter salary not paid
- resignation letter for not getting salary
- resignation letter from job reason not pay in time salary
- resignation letter non payment of salary
- resignation letter reason salary is not on time
- resignation of teacher due to pending salary
- resignation with pending salary request letter format