Resignation letter format due to No Payment of Salary
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to No Payment of Salary
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to no payment of salary- regarding.
I request you to take this letter as my resignation letter. I am the Technical Assistant of this company for the past 2 years. At the time when I do contract the salary was good and it was paid in time. But when I turn into a monthly salary worker payment of salary getting delay and delay and now for the past 6 months no salary has been awarded. So I have decided to resign this job. I request you to accept my resignation and return my pending salary.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to non payment of salary
- sample resignation letter due to non payment of salary
- resignation due to nonpayment
- resignation letter because of poor pay
- resignation letter no pay raise
- a resignation letter due to no payment
- sample letter for pending salary
- sample letter for pending salary after resignation
- sample of resignation letter for non payment of salary
- resignation letter for delayed salary