Resignation letter format due to New Job Offer
Points to remember:
Declare your resignation.
Convey your promotion.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to New Job Offer
Dear sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to new job offer- regarding.
I hereby declare my resignation from the post of Assistant Marketer officially. I thank you sir for promoting me as a Marketing Manager in New Delhi branch. I feel glad to accept the promotion order and am eagerly waiting for it. I feel I have got yet another opportunity to explore my knowledge as a Marketer. Thank you all who have guided and promoted me. So I request you to kindly accept my resignation letter and give back all my original documents as soon as possible. I thank all my co-workers for being kind and guiding me throughout my work and I need all your blessings for my future.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter new job offer
- resignation due to new job
- when to resign after accepting another offer
- RESIGNATION LETTER ACCEPT OTHER POSITION
- resignation letter accepting new position
- resignation sample letter for new job offer
- resignation letter for new job offer
- resignatin of job offer
- RESIGNATION LETTER FOR UNBELIEVABLE JOB OFFER
- sample resignation letters for nurses and accepting another job in the copany