Resignation letter format due to Mistreatment
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Mistreatment
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to mistreatment- regarding.
I hereby declare my official resignation from the post of Supervisor of Site constructions. The reason for my resignation is the mistreatment. Since this is the period for our employees to choose their interested domain to work for the next year I have chosen the post of Manager. But one of our colleagues also applied for the same post. Since am the senior and I have registered for that post before he register am supposed to be placed there. But due to some internal influence that person has got the job. I feel mistreatment irrespective of my experience they have embarrassed me. So I request you to accept my resignation and I thank all who work with me.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to mistreatment
- examples of resignation letters where being mistreated
- how to write a letter for associate mistreatment
- letter of resignation for mistreatment
- letter of resignation mistreated
- resignation letter due to health and mistreatment
- resignation letter when mistreated
- sample template sample of resignation letter with reason OF NOT GOOD WORK PLACE\