Resignation letter format due to Low Salary
Points to remember:
Report your resignation.
Convey your reason.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Low Salary
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post of an Clerk due to low salary- regarding
I request you to take this letter as my resignation letter. I am the clerk of this office for the past 4 years. At first when I join the company paid me Rs. 5000/- per month. But after that there were no increment on my salary. At the end of this 4th year I was been paid the same Rs. 5000/-. Regarding this I have submitted so many letters but there were no response from the other side. At this economical world I could not cope up with the old salary. so I request you to relieve me from this office.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to low salary
- sample resignation letter due to low salary
- resignation letter format
- resignation letter reason low salary
- low salary resignation letter
- sample resignation letter low salary
- resignation letter for low salary
- resignation letter format for less salary
- resignation due to low salary
- resignation letter low salary