Resignation letter format due to Irreconcilable Differences
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
Reason for your resignation.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Irreconcilable Differences
Dear sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to irreconcilable differences- regarding.
I regret to resign the job of Senior Programmer. The error that was made by my crew had placed drastically economical crises. I take the responsibility of all those things and resign this job. The error that made by us cannot be irreconcilable. Though it was not at the schedule it’s our responsibility to produce the API for all software’s. But we failed to do it. So am sorry and I request you to accept this resignation letter. Thank you to all my co-workers.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter irreconcilable differences
- irreconcilable differences resignation letter
- resignation letter citing differences
- resignation letter due to mismatch
- RESIGNING FROM A POSITION FOR IRRECONCILIABLE
- resigning over cultural differences
- sample letter of irreconciable difference