Resignation letter format due to Health Condition
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
Reason for your resignation.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Health Condition
Dear sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to health condition- regarding.
Please accept this letter as a notice of my resignation letter. I repent for resigning my designation of Site Manager of engineering section in Suja Constructions. Due to the workload that was offered by the company, I have been suffering from Back pain. Because of that I could not concentrate on my work that was allotted for me. So I have decided to move on from here to take proper treatment. So I request you to condone me for my decision and accept my resignation from this designation. I thank all my co-workers who have co-operated with me for doing my work sincerely with dedication. I regret once again for resigning my designation.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to health condition
- sample resignation letter due to health reasons
- resignation letter due to back pain
- resignation due to back pain
- back pain resignation letter
- resignation letter because of severe backpain
- resignation letter back pain
- resignation letter form for health condition
- writing a letter of resignation due to back pain