Resignation letter format due to General Manager
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
The reason behind your resignation.
Requesting to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to General Manager
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the post due to general manager- regarding.
I hereby declare my official resignation from the post of Canteen Master, TamilNadu Railway. The reason for my resignation is the conflict with the manager. Regarding the some issue I have suggested one idea in a meeting but my Manager is not ready to go with that. There was no reason for his behaviour also. When I ask personally he said if I don’t like to work under him then just resign and go. So I have made this decision I request you to accept my resignation and I thank all who work with me.
Other Sample example letter format are
- Manager Resignation Letter Sample
- general manager resignation powers
- resignation letters for managers
- resignation letter to arogant manager
- resignation letter of a general manager
- resignation letter gm
- manager resignation letter
- latter heading for manager
- how to write a resignation letter as manager
- RESTAURANT GM RESINGING