Resignation letter format due to Family Problems
Points to remember:
Convey your reason for resignation.
Convey your resignation.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Family Problems
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post of an Caretaker of Day-care- regarding
I am glad to say that my marriage is fixed by this October. But I regret for my resignation and the reason behind my resignation are my parents. They don’t feel comfortable that their son working as a Caretaker for low salary even after marriage. So they urge me to search for some other better job since I have a degree qualification. So I had decided to place me in some other respectable job. As per their request I have to resign this job and once again I would like to mention I regret for this. I hope you could understand my situation and I request you to accept my resignation.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation due to family issues
- Resignation Letter Family Problem
- sample resignation letter due to family issues
- sample letter of resignation due to family issues
- resignation format due to family business
- resignation sample letter due to day care issuess
- resignation letter templates for family issues
- resignation letter for family issues
- resignation letter due to family problems
- job resigning due to family problem