Resignation letter format due to Dissatisfaction
Points to remember:
Report your resignation.
Convey your reason.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Dissatisfaction
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post of an Assistant programmer due to dissatisfaction- regarding
I request you to take this letter as my resignation letter. I am a Assistant Programmer of this company for the past 2 years. At first when I join the company paid me Rs. 20000/- per month. But after that there were no increment on my salary. At the end of this 4th year I was been paid the same Rs. 20,000/-. And also no promotion has been provided by the company. Regarding this I have submitted so many letters but there were no response from the other side. At this economical world I could not cope up with the old salary. So I request you to relieve me from this office.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter for unsatisfied salary
- resignation letter sample due to dissatisfaction
- letter of resignation due to dissatisfaction
- job dissatisfaction regignation latter
- letter for resignation due to unsatisfied from job
- resign due to unsatisfied salary
- resignation letter due to unsatisfied
- sample resignation letter due to job dissatisfaction
- sample resignation letters of teachers due to unsatisfied