Resignation letter format due to Disappointment
Points to remember:
Declaring your resignation.
Reason for it.
Request to accept your resignation
Sample Resignation letter format due to Disappointment
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the job of due to disappointment- regarding.
I regret to resign from the post of Operator of this BPO. I have decided to resign this job because this is not technical oriented. At the time of the interview the interviewer said this post is full of technical oriented. As a B.E graduate I prefer technical oriented job since it will be good for my future. But from the day 1 when I entered into this office I have not done any technical oriented works. When I ask they said this is my job nature. So I would like to resign this job. I request you to accept my resignation.
Other Sample example letter format are
- Sample of disappointment letter on your work
- resignation letter with disappointment
- disappointed with employement letter
- SAMPLES LETTER OF disappointment
- sample resignation letter stating of dissapointment
- sample letter to dispointment
- sample letter of a disappointed letter
- sample how to write a disappointed letter
- resignation sample letter of disappointment
- resignation letters where you are dissapointed