Resignation letter format due to delay of Salary
Points to remember:
Report your resignation.
Convey your reason.
Request to accept your resignation.
Sample Resignation letter format due to delay of Salary
Respected sir / madam,
Subject- resigning the post of Contracted employee due to delay of salary- regarding
I request you to take this letter as my resignation letter. I am a contracted employee of this company working for more than 2 years. At first when I join the company paid me the salary correctly. But after that there were no formation or no correct timing to deliver my salary. I have tolerated to some level. Regarding this I have submitted so many letters but there were no response from the other side. At this economical world I could not cope up with the delay of salary. So I request you to relieve me from this company.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to delayed salary
- resignation due to salary and facilities delayed
- resignation letter due to delayed salary template
- resignation letter due to disappointment
- resignation letter due to job disappointment
- Resignation letters expressing disappointment
- salary notice delayed