Resignation letter format due to Conflict
Points to remember:
Declare your resignation.
Convey the reason.
Thank your colleagues.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Conflict
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the job due to conflict- regarding.
I hereby declare my official resignation from the post of Assistant Programmer of TCS. The reason for my resignation is the conflict with my Team Leader. Regarding the project that was going now there was a meeting arranged in our team. When I attend the meeting I suggest some ideas regarding how to take over the project work. But my team lead had opposed it without any reasons. When I ask for the reason he pretend to say it and due to that a conflict had occurred between me and my Team lead. With this mentality I feel embarrass to work under him. So I have decided to resign my job. So I request you to accept my resignation and I thank all who work with me.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to conflict
- letter of resignation due to conflict
- resignation letters due to conflict
- resignation letter for conflict with boss
- free resignation letters due to conflict
- resignation letter reason conflict
- resignation letter schedule conflict
- samples of letters of resignation due to conflicts
- resignation letter time schedule conflict