Resignation letter format due to Conflict of Interest
Points to remember:
Declare your resignation.
Convey the reason.
Thank your colleagues.
Sample Resignation letter format due to Conflict of Interest
Dear sir /madam,
Subject- resigning the job due to conflict of interest- regarding.
I hereby declare my official resignation from the post of Testing analyser of TCS. The reason for my resignation is the conflict of interest with other person. Since this is the period for our employees to chose their interested domain to work for the next year I have chosen the post of Network Administrator. But one of our colleague also applied for the same post. Since am the senior and I have registered for that post before he register am supposed to be placed there. But due to some internal influence that person has got the job. I feel embarrass that I have lost to him
So I request you to accept my resignation and I thank all who work with me.
Other Sample example letter format are
- resignation letter due to conflict of interest
- resignation letter conflict of interest
- sample resignation letter due to conflict
- conflict of interest resignation letter
- resignation letter due to conflict with boss
- resignation conflict of interest
- Resign letter do to conflict of interest
- letter of resignation from board of directors due to conflict
- how to work a resignation letter due to conflicts with peer