Business letter format for Unknown Recipient
Dear sir / madam,
We don’t know the recipient of this letter but this letter has been sent by the Supreme Court for advising him / her to be produced in front of the Supreme Court by next Friday.
If the person reading the letter is not an appropriate person then please convey the right person the matter in this letter.
The crime on your name is under 3 sections Attempt to murder 302, rape 403 and theft 592. All the crimes have been witnessed strongly and you are not given any more relaxation and also this is the last time for your relaxation. If you are not been produced this time next time you will be given shooting order.
Thank you for your invaluable support,
Addressee name and signature
Other Sample example letter format are
- business letter format unknown recipient
- business letter unknown addressee
- letter format to unknown
- sending business letters to unknown recipients
- example of letter to unknown recipient
- business letter addressee unknown
- how to write a letter when recipient is unknown
- how to write a letter to unknown recipient
- how to address the recipient of a business letter
- how to address business letter to unknown recipient