Business letter format for Unknown Recipient
Dear sir / madam,
We don’t know the recipient of this letter but this letter has been sent by the Supreme Court for advising him / her to be produced in front of the Supreme Court by next Friday.
If the person reading the letter is not an appropriate person then please convey the right person the matter in this letter.
The crime on your name is under 3 sections Attempt to murder 302, rape 403 and theft 592. All the crimes have been witnessed strongly and you are not given any more relaxation and also this is the last time for your relaxation. If you are not been produced this time next time you will be given shooting order.
Thank you for your invaluable support,
Addressee name and signature
Other Sample example letter format are
- how to address letter to unknown recipient
- Business Letter to Unknown Recipient
- letter to unknown recipient
- how to address cover letter unknown recipient
- how to head a business letter to unknown recipient
- how to write a business letter to unknown recipient
- introduction letter to unknown recipient
- Letter Format Unknown Recipient
- letter introduction recipiant unknpwn
- letter introduction to unknown recipient