Business letter format for Price Increase
Dear sir / madam,
We are here to cancel our order for the product number 567 we have ordered a week before. We request you to accept this letter as cancelling order letter.
At the time of our order the price of the product was 545 rupees. But at the time of delivery of your product your delivery boy asks 645 rupees. When we ask for the reason he said about the price hike.
It’s your mistake of delivering the product late. Then how could you ask me the new price. This is very atrocious. So we are cancelling our order.
Thank you for your support,
Addressee name and signature
Other Sample example letter format are
- Business Letter Price Increase Sample
- letter format price increase
- letter of request for price increase
- price increase letter format
- price increase letters for businesses
- professional letter for raise