Business letter format for Price Increase
Dear sir / madam,
We are here to cancel our order for the product number 567 we have ordered a week before. We request you to accept this letter as cancelling order letter.
At the time of our order the price of the product was 545 rupees. But at the time of delivery of your product your delivery boy asks 645 rupees. When we ask for the reason he said about the price hike.
It’s your mistake of delivering the product late. Then how could you ask me the new price. This is very atrocious. So we are cancelling our order.
Thank you for your support,
Addressee name and signature
Other Sample example letter format are
- price increase letter format
- formal letter for increasing prices
- business letter format price increase
- letter of appology for increase to cost
- how to write a price increase letter sample
- how to write a price increase letter delayed a few years
- HOW TO WRITE A PRICE INCREASE LETTER
- how to write a 4% price increase letter
- format on price increase letter
- format for price increase letter