Sample Application letter format for working student
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for working student – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for the working student who has working as a part time while studying in the college of PKIET for the extra expenditure of expenses. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. Sir, it has been published in the local news channels that there is a part time job in your company but it is strictly said that it was not for the college students. But sir since am a college student from a poor family background I need money for my college see to reduce the burden of my family so I request you to award the job to me.
Points to remember:Application letter format for working student
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- application letter for working student
- sample of application letter for working students
- sample application letter of working student
- application letter format OF NONGRADUATING STUDENTS
- application letter of a working student sample
- application letter to be a working scholar
- sample application letter for working students