Sample Application letter format for the post of secretary
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for the post of secretary – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for the post of secretary in your esteemed office. First of all I would like to thank the company’s recruitment officer who had circulated a notification in leading dailies regarding the recruitment process. I am an under graduate degree holder in Corporate Secretaryship and have secured a First Class with Distinction in a reputed Institution in the Central University belonging to the same State. Moreover I have undergone a Training Exercise for a month’s period in a reputed organisation. To add details about my Training Exercise, Kindly note that I have been awarded The Best Trainee of The Month. Previously I was working as the Secretary for the Managing Director of the Five Star Hotel located at the heart of the city at a contract basis for the past six months. As the Managing Director left abroad, the contract was expired. I believe my experience would satisfy your needs. Awaiting for a positive response from your side.
Points to remember:
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- sample of appliication leter for the post of sectary
- application for the post of secertary in a school
- application for the post of secretary
- Application post of secretary
- how to write an application for the post of a secretary
- how to write an applicationfor the secretary
- letter to request the post of secretary
- sample application for the post of Secratary
- sample letters of application for secataries