Sample Application letter format for the post of lecturer
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for post of lecturer – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for lecturer for your college but without any experience in the field of teaching. First of all I would like to thank the college Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. I have finished my M.E degree with first class from Anna University affiliated college. Also I have been trained as Assistant System trainee in HCL for an year. Now here I would like to apply for this job by having a good knowledge in teaching field which is essential for the post that am applying. I would like to be a employee of your college for my goodness and now the decision is in your hands. Along with this I have enclosed my resume and I request you to reply for this application letter and I expect it to be a positive response.
Points to remember:Application letter format for the post of lecturer
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- Application letter for the post of a lecturer
- format of application letter post of a lecturer
- how to write an application letter for the post of a lecturer in Nigerian university
- how to write application for the post of graduate assistant lecturer
- write a detailed application letter applying for the post of an assistant lecturer