Sample Application letter format for the post of lecturer
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for post of lecturer- Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for lecturer in your college for the dept Information Technology. First of all I would like to thank the college Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. I am an M.tech graduate with 4 years experience in lectureship. Out of that I have been teaching 6 semesters on this microprocessor subject and I have given 100% of results in all the semesters. Also I have cleared the UGC sponsored national level JRF and NET examination. Now I request you to accept my application and give me a positive response. Also I have attached my resume with this letter.
Points to remember:Application letter format for the post of lecturer
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- part time lecturer application letter
- a fresher application letter for lecturer post
- application letter for post of jrf sample
- application letter for senior post
- application letter for the post of a lecturer
- example letter of application for lecturers post
- letter for part-time lecturer
- sample application letter for part-time lecturer position
- sample part time lecturer application letter