Sample Application letter format for maternity leave
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for maternity leave- Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for availing maternity leave for a period of one year from today.
I have been working as the Lower Divisional Clerk in your office for the past six years.
As my health condition is not well, my maternity doctor have prescribed me to take rest at least for a period of one year which includes two months before child birth and ten months after child birth.
Since there is a provision for availing maternity leave as directed by the government for the welfare of both child and mother, I request you to admit my health condition as well as my doctor’s advice and hence grant me maternity leave for a period of one year starting from today.
Points to remember:Application letter format for maternity leave
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- how to write an application letter for a maternity leave
- samples of an application for maternity leave
- application format for patenityleave
- how to write an application for maternity leaves
- how to write application letter for maternity leave for NYSC
- maternity leave application for child care assistant letter example