Sample Application letter format for lecturer job
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for lecturer job – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for lecturer job in your college for the dept Computer Science. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. Am glad to introduce my profile and here we go. I have been a lecturer for the past 5 years in Nehru Engineering College in Computer Science dept. Am an M.Sc graduate with Distinction in both my Under Graduate and Post Graduate which is considered to be as degree graduation. This time am applying for the lecturer job in your college since it is a govt sector college. Also I have enclosed my resume with this and expect a positive result from your side.
Points to remember:Application letter format for lecturer job
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- application letter for architecture lecturer
- format of application for lecturing job
- how to write application for a lecturer job
- job application letter for lecturing
- lecturer job application in oxford format
- sample application for lecturing job in a university
- sample lecturing application
- sample of an application letter of a lecturing job