Sample Application letter format for lecturer job
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for lecturer job – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for lecturer job in your college for the dept Computer Science. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. Am glad to introduce my profile and here we go. I have been a lecturer for the past 5 years in Nehru Engineering College in Computer Science dept. Am an M.Sc graduate with Distinction in both my Under Graduate and Post Graduate which is considered to be as degree graduation. This time am applying for the lecturer job in your college since it is a govt sector college. Also I have enclosed my resume with this and expect a positive result from your side.
Points to remember:Application letter format for lecturer job
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- aplication letter as a computer science lecturer
- samples of employment application as a lecturer
- sample aplication letter for a job as lecturer at university
- lecturing job sample application
- Lecturer job application letter
- how to write an application letter for a lecturing job in the university
- format for job application letter in university
- applications letters for lecturer job in degree college
- application letter for lecturer job
- application letter for a lecturer