Sample Application letter for name change in bank
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for name change- Regarding.
I hold a credit bank account in this branch since past three years. This letter is considered to be an application letter for changing the name for my savings bank account in this branch as I noticed that my passbook has my name printed with a spelling mistake.
First of all I would like to thank the branch’s staffs for their quick and customer friendly service they are offering. I have never met with an inconvenience with any of the service offered by the branch since I joined this branch with a credit account.
Recently while I was applying for quick passport, I was demanded for a photocopy of my bank pass book. Unfortunately, my passport application was summarily rejected mentioning the spelling mistake in the bank pass book.
I have attached the relevant documents with this application letter for verification of name. So, I kindly request your good office to do the needful as soon as possible.
Points to remember:
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- application for change of name in bank passbook
- how to write a letter to bank manager for change of name
- application for correction of name in bank account
- letter to bank manager for correction of name spelling
- application to bank manager for correction of name
- name change request letter to bank
- application for name change in bank
- how to write a letter to bank manager for correction of name
- application for name change in bank account
- application for change of name in bank