Sample Application letter for a job not advertised
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for job not advertised – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for the job which is not advertised but it is in the form of reference. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. The post which you are offering is not published in any of the news but I got my uncle as a reference knot and came to attend this interview. Now am here to extract my works and my experience from the company where I was working for. I was been a best employee continuously for 3 years. So I request you to give this job to me to enhance more my level.
Points to remember: Sample Application letter for a job not advertised
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- how to apply for a job that is not advertised
- letter of application when job not advertised
- sample of application letter to the company which do not advertise ant
- prospective letters for a job in a bank not advertised
- letter to apply for job not advertised
- how to word a letter applying for job not advertised
- application for post not advitised
- How do I apply for a job that was not advertized
- hoe to write a letter for a job not advertised
- appy for a job which is not advertised