Sample Application letter for a job not advertised
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for job not advertised – Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for the job which is not advertised but it is in the form of reference. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. The post which you are offering is not published in any of the news but I got my uncle as a reference knot and came to attend this interview. Now am here to extract my works and my experience from the company where I was working for. I was been a best employee continuously for 3 years. So I request you to give this job to me to enhance more my level.
Points to remember: Sample Application letter for a job not advertised
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- applying for a job not advertised
- samples of application for a job not advertised yet
- sample of a job application letter which wasnt advertised
- sample cover letter applying for job not advertised
- sample job application letter for job not advertised
- sample letter for a job not advertised
- application letter for a post not advertised
- sample of e-mail letters applying for a job not advertised
- sample of email sending fir job not advertised
- samples of application letters for jobs not advertised