Sample Application letter for a job in a bank
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for the job in a bank- Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for the job in a bank as a cashier with 4 years of experience in any other bank as cashier. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. Sir, I have an experience of working as a cashier in a bank for the past 4 years without any conflicts between any of the persons in the bank. I’ll be very kind to all the customers while answering to. Its my nature actually and now I request you to accept my application and response a better result.
Points to remember:Application letter for a job in a bank
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- Application Letter for bank job
- application letter to work in a bank
- how to write a job application letter to work in a bank
- job application letter for bank job
- sample application letter to the bank
- sample letter for job application in bank job
- sample letters for a not advertised post