Sample Application letter for a job advertised
Dear sir / madam,
Subject: Requesting to accept my application letter for the job advertised- Regarding.
This letter is considered to be an application letter for the job that you have advertised in all the media. First of all I would like to thank the company Recruitment officer’s for allowing me to send my application for the job that you are offering. Sir, it has been published in the local news channels that there is a part time job in your company but it is strictly said that it was only ofor the experienced persons and not for the fresher’s. But sir since am a college student from a poor family background I need money for my college see to reduce the burden of my family I request you to give this job to gain a experience 1st. I request you to give this job and allow me to learn related to this post.
Points to remember:Application letter for a job advertised
Convey for what this letter is meant for.
Convey your gratefulness for the eligibility criteria.
Convey your experience / your educational qualification.
Convey your expectation for this application letter.
Other Sample example letter format are
- applying for post which is not advertised
- an application letter for advertised vacancy
- Application for an Advertised post
- application letter for an advertised job
- application letter for the advertised post
- how to draft an application letter requesting an advertised post
- job application letter for the advertised in the rapport
- what are the best application letters for advertised jobs?