sample apology letter to law Enforcement
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to law enforcement – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to law enforcement for not obeying the law of not to walk in between the road when there is a flyover. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Since am from the next state I do not know the rule of this state. According to that I do not walk in between roads. But I did unknowingly. There may be a chance to revoke all the things you have given to me to be done. But I request you not to do so. Give me a last chance to do the things rightly. And am sure this time I’ll not fail and I’ll get succeed. Take this as my apology and get back my work again.
Points to remember:apology letter to law Enforcement
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- Apology Letter to Law Enforcement
- sample apology letter to police officer
- Apology Letter to Police Officer
- sample letter of apology to police
- apology letters to the law
- i have to write an apology letter to a police officer for probation
- law enforcement officer apology letter
- sample of an apology letter to law enforcement officer