Sample apology letter to immigration officer
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to immigration officer – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to immigration officer for not having the visa with me since am in a hurry. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Since am in a hurry while coming to the airport unfortunately I have missed my visa on the way. Because of that there is a trouble in getting to the flight on time. But I’ve the details so I request you to give a duplicate visa. I request you to condone me and I have clearly explained what had happened. Though am not the person who did mistake am also the person who failed to behave responsible. I request you to accept my apology. I promise you this will not happen again at any cost.
Points to remember: Sample apology letter to immigration officer
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letter to immigration officer
- apology letter to visa officer
- forgiveness immigration letter
- how to write apology to visa officer
- immigration apology letter sample
- letter of apology for immigration
- letter of apology to immigration department
- sample apology letter to immigration officer
- sample letters for forgiveness to immigration