sample apology letter to headteacher
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to head teacher – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to head teacher for taking leave without any prior information. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Since the headmaster is not available for our school this letter is dedicated to head teacher. I have taken leave for 2 days because of my ill health and am not in position to inform that to the school. Anyway its my mistake of not informing it before itself. I am not supposed to stop with a sorry and that will never be equal to my action. But I don’t have anything else other than sorry. I really feel worse even to come to your cabin. That’s why I made this letter and this will convey you my worse feel. All I need is just give me one more chance to continue to sit in the class and I request you to accept my apology.
Points to remember:apology letter to headteacher
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- a letter of apology to the headmistress
- apology letter to head mistress in layman ???
- application to head mistress to apologize for being absent
- how to write query apology letter to headmistress
- letter of apology to a headmistress
- Letter of apology to headmistress
- letter of apology to my headmistress
- sorry letter for headmistress
- to head mistress to appologise for being absent