sample apology letter to general manager
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to general manager – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to the general manager for taking leave without any prior notice. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Since am your Personal Assistant I am not supposed to take leave without prior information. but due to ill health I could not avoid from taking leave. I tried to office but my health condition was too bad and I could not even mover around. Let the things happened be happened. Now am here to ask for apology. I request you accept my apology and let me to work again here. I swear I will not include in this kind of mistakes one more time. I swear this with confidence on me.
Points to remember:apology letter to general manager
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letter to manager
- apologising letter to manager
- apology letters to property manager
- appology letter from a manager format
- how to write a apology letter to manager
- how to write apolige letter to manager
- how to write apology letter to the manager
- letter of apology to a manager
- letter of apology to management