sample apology letter to employer and asking for second chance
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to employer and asking for 2nd chance – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to the employer who awarded me this job for requesting him to award me a 2nd chance. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. I have been accused as the person who steal the company files and sold it to the other companies and I accepted it and I got punishment too. This is the worst thing and I knew it. Though I don’t have any other way to convey my sorry I take this opportunity to ask for apology and retain my old position that I was working. I promise I’ll not behave worse / do the mistake again. I request you to award me one more chance to prove myself that I’ll be a dedicated person to the company.
Points to remember:apology letter to employer and asking for second chance
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letter to employer and asking for second chance
- second chance letter for a job
- second chance letter for employment
- letter asking for a second chance at a job
- sample letter to request a second chance to your emplyer
- letter for second chance at a job
- letter asking for one more chance
- asking one more chance to work
- apology letter to employer second chance
- writing letter for giving second chance at work