sample apology letter to disgruntled customer
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to disgruntled customer – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to disgruntled customer due to the delay in delivering the software. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Since we are working on the final phase of the project we could not submit it in time. Also the testing phase is still pending and we request you to wait of some more time for a good product to be delivered. These things are not that easy so that we can finish it off that soon. But you are in a hurry and I don’t have any other go to handle this in any other way. So all I request is you to think of about excusing me and get back my job to do it right again. I also request to accept my apology.
Points to remember: sample apology letter to disgruntled customer
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- letter to disgruntled customer sample
- letter to disgruntled client
- apology letter to a disgruntled customer
- sample letter to disgruntled customer
- letter to customer to apologize for disgruntled employee
- letter to a disgruntled customer to meet
- letter templates for disgruntled customers
- letter for disgruntled customer
- how to write a disgruntled letter
- disgruntled client letter