sample apology letter to decline a job offer
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to decline a job offer – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for declining a job offer that has been given to me in the interview that I have attended last. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. When I attended the interview for the post of Assistant Manager the company said I can enjoy all the facilities except cab. But since there is some problem with my leg I could not come in any other vehicle. I don’t think sorry would be the right word to ask for apologise. But there is no other go. And so I request you to accept my apology for all my behaviour. And let me swear you that I will not behave / do mistake one more time. I hope you could understand my problem.
Points to remember:apology letter to decline a job offer
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- what to write when declining a job offer
- offer apology
- letters of apology for decline a position
- how to write apology letter to decline service
- apology refuse job letter
- formal job decline apoligy letter
- apology letter for declined job offer
- apology letter declining job offer
- sorry i have a job offer
- apologize to decline job offer