sample apology letter to decline a job offer
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to decline a job offer – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for declining a job offer that has been given to me in the interview that I have attended last. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. When I attended the interview for the post of Assistant Manager the company said I can enjoy all the facilities except cab. But since there is some problem with my leg I could not come in any other vehicle. I don’t think sorry would be the right word to ask for apologise. But there is no other go. And so I request you to accept my apology for all my behaviour. And let me swear you that I will not behave / do mistake one more time. I hope you could understand my problem.
Points to remember:apology letter to decline a job offer
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letter for declining a job
- letter of decline job offer sample
- how to write letter of apology as i have another job offer ?
- sample memo regarding declining a position
- letters for declining a job offer
- letter of apology for declining job
- letter for apology DECLANING A POSITION JOB
- letter apology job offer decline
- HOW TO WRITE A LETTER DECLINING APPOINTMENT TO A JOP
- how to decline a job offer sample