sample apology letter to decline a job offer
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to decline a job offer – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for declining a job offer that has been given to me in the interview that I have attended last. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. When I attended the interview for the post of Assistant Manager the company said I can enjoy all the facilities except cab. But since there is some problem with my leg I could not come in any other vehicle. I don’t think sorry would be the right word to ask for apologise. But there is no other go. And so I request you to accept my apology for all my behaviour. And let me swear you that I will not behave / do mistake one more time. I hope you could understand my problem.
Points to remember:apology letter to decline a job offer
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letter for decline job offer
- Sorry to decline the offer
- apology letter for declining a job
- Sample Letter Declining a Job Offer
- offer apologies letter
- letter to fevline job offer
- letter of apology for declining university offer
- letter of apology for declaining job offer
- how to apologize on decline job offer
- an business apology letter declining a service