Sample Apology Letter to Customer for Late Delivery
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to customer for late delivery – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for making the delivery late and requesting some more grace period to deliver the product that you have ordered. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. You have ordered for Iron Box worth Rs. 1030/- which has to be delivered by today. But due to out of stock the product could not be delivered today. Since it is our personal issue of not getting the product in a ready state we should not get any kind of excuse for that. But there is no other go for us to seek for apologise and that’s why this letter is meant for. We request you to apologise us and give us one more chance to prove that we are good at servicing.
Points to remember : Apology Letter to Customer for Late Delivery
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letter to customer
- apology letter for late delivery
- apology for late delivery
- Apology Letter for Late Shipment
- apology letter to customer for late shipment
- best apology letter for late shipment
- how to apologize of company if the service was late food
- late delivery letter
- how to apologise for a lete pizza delivery
- late delivery apology letter